Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 08:29:02 UTC

juddi-gui & maven

Hi Alex,

I checked in the maven build.

1. It creates a signed juddi-gui-dsign.jar with dependencies, so it's
all in one jar, which should make it easier to load the applet. I see a
master-applet.jnlp and a master-application.jnlp; do we need both?

2. The war seems to sort of work but gives my nullpointers for the port
services. Not sure why; haven't really looked at it.

3. Can we get rid of the config.properties and use the uddi.xml instead?
These two files seem to have duplication config info.

I think the maven build juddi-gui.war is really really close. I'm
deploying it in the juddi-tomcat module. We can talk about it tomorrow.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Re: juddi-gui & maven

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.