Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/23 05:23:02 UTC

translations for a message in NetBeans plugin

Hi all,

I need to add a message to a dialog in the NetBeans plugin and would
also like to update the other language bundle.properties files.

I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR, zh_CN

" Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "

Thanks,
Carl

Re: translations for a message in NetBeans plugin

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
On 04/23/2015 03:02 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 23/04/2015 Carl Marcum wrote:
>> I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR,
>> zh_CN
>
> Please forward to the l10n list if you don't get all the messages you
> need. Our translators hang around there.
>
>> " Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
>> Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "
>
> [Assuming it is telling a user what to do, as in "Please cancel and
> set..."]
>
> it_IT: " Annullare e impostare i percorsi di OpenOffice e del suo SDK
> in Tools > Options > Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "
>
> That is based on my copy of NetBeans 8.0; I don't know if NetBeans is
> available with Italian menus too.
>
> While at it, let me thank you for your activity on this plugin and its
> success!
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Andrea,

I'll look into the menu titles.

Thanks for your help !!!

Beast regards,

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 23/04/2015 Carl Marcum wrote:
> I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR,
> zh_CN

Please forward to the l10n list if you don't get all the messages you
need. Our translators hang around there.

> " Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
> Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "

[Assuming it is telling a user what to do, as in "Please cancel and set..."]

it_IT: " Annullare e impostare i percorsi di OpenOffice e del suo SDK in

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
On 04/23/2015 03:20 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I need to add a message to a dialog in the NetBeans plugin and would also
>> like to update the other language bundle.properties files.
>>
>> I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR,
>> zh_CN
>>
>> " Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
>> Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "
>>
> ​es_ES: "Cancela y apunta la ubicación de OpenOffice y el SDK en
> Herramientas > Opciones > Miscelaneos > Plugin del API de AOO"​
>

>> Thanks,
>> Carl

Thanks Alexandro !!

Re: translations for a message in NetBeans plugin

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to add a message to a dialog in the NetBeans plugin and would also
> like to update the other language bundle.properties files.
>
> I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR,
> zh_CN
>
> " Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
> Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "

​es_ES: "Cancela y apunta la ubicación de OpenOffice y el SDK en
Herramientas > Opciones > Miscelaneos > Plugin del API de AOO"​

> Thanks,
> Carl

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor