Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 17:50:39 UTC

[UPDATE] Karaf 2.3.0 release branch status.

Hi,

The Apache Karaf 2.3.0 Release Candidate is soon approaching. We've so
far fixed 188 problems/updates/enhancements/new features on the branch
(awesome job everyone!).

There now remains a few outstanding issues which are currently being
addressed. There are also two other apache releases in vote (SSHD
0.8.0 and FileInstall 3.2.6) that we should pick up for the 2.3.0 RC
as they bring bug fixes we need. In the mean time please keep build
testing the 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT and report any issue you discover.

Thanks again for all your contributions.

-The Karaf Team

Re: [UPDATE] Karaf 2.3.0 release branch status.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

we also wait some update from Aries, and a fix on itests.

I'm working on it.

Regards
JB

--