Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by El...@tminus10.com on 2000/08/22 18:50:37 UTC

id() not working in Cocoon 1.7.2/1.7.4

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I sent the following mail to Cocoon's users DL asking for
help.
I have not got much response except the one shown below.  Any suggestion on
how
to fix my problem would be appreciated.  Replacing xalan and xerces jar
files in
my cocoon's lib directory with the latest doesn't work.  I get error.  Does
it
mean I have to get the whole source code and rebuild?

Thanks,
Eliza

> I am using Cocoon 1.7.2 as well as 1.7.4 and the id() doesn't seem to be
> working when I use it in my stylesheet to display the link or reference
> name.  Has anyone run into this problem?  If so, any workaround?

i saw some reference to a problem with id() that cropped up recently on
the xalan developers list - something to do with xerces changes not
playing well with xalan changes. you may wish to upgrade to the latest
versions of xalan and xerces, and/or post your problem to the xalan
developers list.

you might also give the xt transformer a whirl.