Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kartweel <rh...@exemail.com.au> on 2009/08/21 11:33:57 UTC

Re: [T5] AJAX and partial updates of forms ? [Zone AjaxFormLoop FormInjector FormFragment and the like]

Did you have any success going down this path? I'm trying to do the same
thing. Tapestry is great until it doesn't do something you need to do then
all the benefits of it go out the window as you spend 2 weeks figuring out
how to do something that is quite simple without it.