Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com> on 2012/01/19 09:57:20 UTC

SpamAssassin for Windows 1.2

Hi there,

While Kevin is making progress towards 3.4, I had some time to spare to
update  'SpamAssassin for Windows' to the current Apache release 3.3.2.

As the title suggests, it is a Windows port of the original SpamAssassin.
All the required components as well as the Perl runtime are distributed by a
single installer. The software is free but must not be distributed as part
of a commercial product without the permission of JAM Software.

The full list of changes and download can be found here:
http://www.jam-software.com/spamassassin/changes.shtml

Best regards,

Daniel Lemke

JAM Software GmbH
Managing Director: Joachim Marder
Max-Planck-Str. 22 * 54296 Trier * Germany
Phone: +49-651-1456530 * Fax: +49-651-14565329 Commercial register number
HRB 4920 (AG Wittlich) http://www.jam-software.com

Re: SpamAssassin for Windows 1.2

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 1/19/2012 3:57 AM, Daniel Lemke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> While Kevin is making progress towards 3.4, I had some time to spare to
> update  'SpamAssassin for Windows' to the current Apache release 3.3.2.
>
> As the title suggests, it is a Windows port of the original SpamAssassin.
> All the required components as well as the Perl runtime are distributed by a
> single installer. The software is free but must not be distributed as part
> of a commercial product without the permission of JAM Software.
>
> The full list of changes and download can be found here:
> http://www.jam-software.com/spamassassin/changes.shtml

Very cool!  And I encourage you to open bugs upstream, of course, as you
have often done.

regards,
KAM