Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Martin Edge <Ma...@asmorphic.net.au> on 2009/07/04 06:20:52 UTC

Anyone alive on the list at the moment?

Need some help understanding why the trunk does not behave properly when
dealing with missing fonts.

I used to have Metric files to define my fonts, but they do not seem to have
any effect anymore.

Urgently trying to get the new intermediate format to work for a job I need
to run.

Thanks!
Martin

RE: Anyone alive on the list at the moment?

Posted by Martin Edge <Ma...@asmorphic.net.au>.
Hey Chris,

The use of the metric files was a legacy attempt from the earlier trunk,
when I was using the old AT format.. just seemed to work that way.

I have since moved away from the metrics in my testing (as you will see from
the thread..)

Thanks for your response!
Martin

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.