Posted to user@drill.apache.org by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/16 19:33:22 UTC

Directory Based Partition Pruning Documentation

Folks,

After a quick glance through our documentation, I couldn't find much about
directory based partition pruning feature in drill. All I could find was
[1]. Can someone point me to the relevant docs on this feature?

[1] https://drill.apache.org/docs/partition-pruning/

- Rahul

Re: Directory Based Partition Pruning Documentation

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,

If you have either

a) a quick description of what you think the docs ought to say based on
what you have recently learned about pruning

or

b) a quick list of questions that you have been frustrated with and that
represent a good catalog of what you couldn't figure out

Your JIRA has a few nice lists, but a bit more color with specific
reference to what you have found or how you were trying to find answers
would give Bridget a huge head start.

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bridget Bevens <bb...@maprtech.com>.
Hi Rahul,