Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by farzam mirmoeini <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/15 07:55:15 UTC

problem with running NiFi

Hi,

I want to run NiFi in my windows but it closed immediately after I
double-click on run.nifi.bat.
what should I do to Run Nifi ?

Sincerely,
Farzam

Re: problem with running NiFi

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Farzam,

Open a Command Window [1] and then navigate to the directory where NiFi is installed. Then execute the following command:

bin\run-nifi.bat

The window needs to stay open for NiFi to continue running. To stop NiFi, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C (or Ctrl + Break if that doesn’t work).

[1] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/windows-commands <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/windows-commands>
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/getting-started.html#for-windows-users <https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/getting-started.html#for-windows-users>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org