Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Ganti, Venkata" <Ve...@am.sony.com> on 2006/03/09 20:39:22 UTC

Distributed/Remote testing with JMeter

All,

There is some problem with the JMeter2.1.1 Distributed testing on JAVA
1.5.0.6. I uninstalled this version of Java and installed JAVA 1.4.2.11.
Now my remote testing works fine... So JMeter code is some thing
specific to JAVA 1.4.x.

This is just FYI....

Thanks
Ven

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the info.  which platform was this on?

I've successfully use jdk1.5.0 on windows.  When I wrote the dsitributed
testing tutorial, I used jdk1.5.0 on windows.  I'll update the docs in the
next few days.

thanks again

peter