Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Ahmed Sallam <a....@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/16 04:55:49 UTC

Dynamic publishedWSDL

Hello,

Am trying to create proxy with dynamic endpoint
and dynamic publishedWSDL

synapse doc contains example for dynamic endpoint
however I can't find any thing for publishedWSDL except unclear example (forme)

the proxy definition as following:
-----------
<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">

 <registry provider="org.apache.synapse.registry.url.SimpleURLRegistry">
        <parameter name="root">file:repository/conf/sample/resources/</parameter>
        <parameter name="cachableDuration">15000</parameter>
    </registry>

    <proxy name="CalculatorProxy">
        <target>
            <endpoint  key="endpoint/sallam_endpoint.xml"/>
            <outSequence>
    <send/>
   </outSequence>
        </target>
       <publishedWSDL key="WSDL/sallam_wsdl.xml"/>
    </proxy>
</definitions>
--------------------
where
sallam_endpoint.xml contains the following
-----------------
<endpoint  xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
 <address uri="http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws"/>
</endpoint>
--------------------
and
sallam_wsdl.xml contains the following
------------------
<publishWSDL xmlns=http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse uri="http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws?WSDL"/>

==============================
the dynamic endpoint works fine, but the problem with the publishWSDl

can you solve me with this problem please

Re: Dynamic publishedWSDL

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
publishWSDL is taken into the account only when the service is being created
which is done at the server startup time, so the publishWSDL is not dynamic.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton