Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by footh <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/16 21:54:48 UTC

cache-dir keeps adding same jar files when creating an object

The cache-dir in my cocoon app keeps adding about 4
megs of jar files every time I instantiate a certain
class.

The class in question is the ServiceClient class from
Axis2.

Simply using this code (in a class called from a
javaflow) causes the problem:

org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient sc = new
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient();

The problem is, I use this object quite often.  So, as
you can imagine, the cache-dir grows quite large.  In
a couple days, it reaches over 3 gigs.

I can probably figure out a way to create this object
and stick it in the application context for reuse, but
I'd prefer to figure out what is going on with cocoon
and fix it there.

Regards,

JF

Re: cache-dir keeps adding same jar files when creating an object

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
I might be wrong but I don't think the cache-dir is created by Cocoon.

Joerg

Posted by footh <fo...@yahoo.com>.
Anyone have and idea what is going on with the cache?