Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sarancse <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 06:35:47 UTC

Maven 2 manual plugin installation

How can I install the Maven 2 plugin manually to the local repository?
I couldn't resolve the plugin doesn't exist error.

RE: [m2] Maven 2 manual plugin installation

Posted by je...@accenture.com.
And if you want to try to install the file manually, you can do it like
this:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.h
tml

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=... -DartifactId=... -Dversion= ...
-Dfile=path_to_file

Don't forget to put your file path between " " if your path contains any
spaces.

The groupId, artifactId version and file are mandatory parameters.
There are other non-mandatory ones which you can find on the page I
listed above.

Kind regards.

Jelle

Posted by sarancse <sa...@gmail.com>.