Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com> on 2014/06/01 02:23:17 UTC

Re: Overuse of depth=1 on calls to Accumulo's Jenkins jobs' /api/json

Is it the Jenkins balls under http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html ? I'm
on my phone so I can't actually verify source code, but that is a likely
suspect.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
That was the only thing I could think of, but the links look like the
following, so I wasn't sure they were the culprit. We could get rid of them
just in case.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Master/lastBuild/buildStatus