Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Krishna, Murali(AWF)" <mu...@ebay.com> on 2015/12/30 11:43:13 UTC

query in merge process

Hi Team,

Can anyone help with the procedure to get access for merging a PR to master.
(Following the procedure mentioned in this Wiki<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Contributing+to+Eagle>)

Thanks,
Murali Krishna

RE: query in merge process

Posted by "Krishna, Murali(AWF)" <mu...@ebay.com>.
Thanks Edward.

- Murali Krishna

Right now, probably you don¹t have merging privilege. I can merge the pull request https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/pull/39 on behalf of you today. I think you will have privilege once after you are committer. That would need some votes based on some merits according to apache way.

Thanks
Edward

Re: query in merge process

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.