Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/09/16 20:35:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member YoungWoo Kim

On behalf of the Apache Bigtop Project Management Committee, I am pleased
to announce that YoungWoo Kim has accepted our invitation to join the
Bigtop PMC.

Please join me in congratulating YoungWoo!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Problems worthy of ​​attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein
(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member YoungWoo Kim

Posted by Srinivas Kolla <sr...@altiscale.com>.
Congratulations YoungWoo.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats!
Well deserved and great to have you in  PMC.
2015年9月17日 下午1:45於 "Olaf Flebbe" <of...@oflebbe.de>寫道:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Welcome YoungWoo Kim!

Olaf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member YoungWoo Kim

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
How could I possibly miss this one?!?!?!

Sorry about that. Better late than... later ;-)

Congratulations! Great to have you!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Youngwoo!  Much deserved.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Welcome YoungWoo Kim!

Olaf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member YoungWoo Kim

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Congratz!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member YoungWoo Kim

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats YoungWoo!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.