Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/03/22 13:05:16 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] All systems acting up! (was Re: Public election open for votes: stv9-test (STV 9 Test))

The reasons of mails lost or pending

-------- Message transf�r� --------
Sujet : 	[NOTICE] All systems acting up! (was Re: Public election open for votes: stv9-test (STV 9 Test))
Date : 	Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:06:21 +0100
De : 	Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>
R�pondre � : 	members@apache.org
Pour : 	members@apache.org

On 03/22/2017 08:28 AM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
> I get an "Internal Server Error" after Basic Auth.

Sooo, it seems that a libc6 update introduced a regression in the dns
resolver bit yesterday, which causes mail, ldap, git and so on (anything
with a backend or ldap) to fail miserably and probably will continue to
do so for the next few days on many services across the web, not just
our boxes. We hope to have this sorted out before the members meeting,
but I thought I should tell y'all anyway.

Re: [NOTICE] All systems acting up! (was Re: Public election open for votes: stv9-test (STV 9 Test))

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I know, I thought it was good to inform our team and users.

I apologized to Daniel on Infra Hipchat room and it's OK. Will take care next time...

Jacques

Le 22/03/2017 � 14:42, Jacopo Cappellato a �crit :

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Jacques,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.