Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jean-Paul Natola <jn...@familycareintl.org> on 2005/07/08 16:44:20 UTC

rejectlog output

Hi everyone,

I'm trying mail myself the rejectlog but I would like only the headers or at
least the from addresses so that I can check to see for fp's

Is there a way to do that?

I know how to send myself the complete log, but it's quite large, and I would
like to do this daily for a few weeks to make sure nothing legit is being
rejected.

TIA

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology
Family Care International
588 Broadway Suite 503
New York, NY 10012
Phone:212-941-5300 xt 36
Fax:  212-941-5563
Mailto: Jnatola@Familycareintl.org

Re: rejectlog output

Posted by Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>.
Jean-Paul Natola wrote:
> I'm trying mail myself the rejectlog but I would like only the headers or at
> least the from addresses so that I can check to see for fp's

This sounds like an Exim question.  SA doesn't have a reject log.  You
should check out the Exim docs.

Short answer, take a look at eximstats for summarizing your logs.

Steven