Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 23:15:23 UTC

I think LUCENE-5929 broke the ability to run unit tests in IntelliJ

At least every time I try to run a unit test, these two imports (and
of course the references) are undefined:

import org.apache.lucene.search.join.ToChildBlockJoinQuery;
import org.apache.lucene.search.join.ToParentBlockJoinQuery;

If I hack
    <orderEntry type="module" module-name="join" />
into highlighter.iml it fixes things up. So my question is, I suppose,
whether this is the right fix.

Re: I think LUCENE-5929 broke the ability to run unit tests in IntelliJ

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the highlighter.iml change, benchmark.iml needs it too.

Steve

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Michael:

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.