Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tom de Vries <tj...@xs4all.nl> on 2010/03/10 20:20:13 UTC

potential bug: svn:executable property set differently by import and add

Hi,

to reproduce the problem:
- execute do script in empty directory
- look at resulting trace (attached in LOG)
- note that propget returns different results for the 'import' and
'add' case

I build svn 1.6.9, and traced the problem a bit. As far as I can see,
for the add svn_wc_canonicalize_svn_prop is called where the property
value is set to '*'.
For import the canonicalization of the property does not happen,
while as far as I understand, it should.

If the problem would only show up with propget, it would not be an
issue for me, but the problem also shows up in svn diffs (as
demonstrated at the end of the do script).

Regards
   Tom

Fwd: potential bug: svn:executable property set differently by import and add

Posted by Tom de Vries <tj...@xs4all.nl>.
with attachments...

Begin forwarded message: