Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 17:02:53 UTC

OpenEJB Itests in G1.1

I tried to get the openejb itests up n' running again in G1.1 but with
partial success. The plans were migrated to conform to the new config
changes. I was able to deploy all of the 9 jars successfully. I was
unable to start only one configuration (security-plan.xml) because it
depends on the j2ee-corba plan. There is an error starting corba
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg21109.html )
and that is a known problem
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1893).

Since there are quite a few changes, I believe we should atleast go
ahead and apply these for now. We could revisit this once the
Geronimo-1893 block is lifted.

The itests-for-g1.1.patch should be applied in the openejb directory.
The for-itests.patch should be applied in the
plugins/geronimo-deployment-plugin directory.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-141

Cheers
Prasad