Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2003/07/03 18:42:29 UTC

[ Lists ] Moderation messages from archives.real-time.com ?

Is anyone else getting messages from cocoon-users-admin@archives.real-time.com that say something
like "You message is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval." ?

I assume this is a side effect from the list changeover, but damn this is annoying to get whenever I
post.

Just wondering

Tony

Re: [ Lists ] Moderation messages from archives.real-time.com ?

Posted by Vitor Rui Moreira <vr...@netcabo.pt>.
Tony Collen wrote:

> Is anyone else getting messages from
> cocoon-users-admin@archives.real-time.com that say something like "You
> message is being held until the list moderator can review it for
> approval." ?
>
> I assume this is a side effect from the list changeover, but damn this
> is annoying to get whenever I post.
>

> Just wondering
>

> Tony

Yeap, i received that kind of messages also... i doubt that it's a
virus... :-)

Vitor Rui Moreira

Re: [ Lists ] Moderation messages from archives.real-time.com ?

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Might have to do with viruses being sent with you address as the sender?
> Happens a lot to me these days, but not from the address that you
> mention (or I didn't notice).

Hummmmm, I doubt it, but maybe.  It only started up when the list switchover took effect.

> (by the way: welcome back, Tony ;-)

Hey, thanks! It's nice to be back on board.. .hopefully I can make myself useful in one form or
another :)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.