Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Build Machine <bu...@aligo.com> on 2001/09/05 23:42:12 UTC

PVCS Task (Problem with parenthesis in filenames)

I'm using the pvcs task in ANT v1.4.  I'm trying to get some files from
Version Manager that have filenames with parenthesis.  It appears that
there is a bug in this release.  I can get the file from command-line or
the GUI.

Here's the error message that I receive:
[pvcs] get: warning, cannot locate archive
"//chef/src/na/profile/manager/src/com/mycompany/profile/library/chtml/d
evice/Mozilla_1_22_".

NOTE:  The first parenthesis is the next character in the filename.

Thanks,

Davin