Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Madhu Sekhar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 10:04:00 UTC

Data File_Reading Problem.

Hello All,

We have a text file with a lot of queries. But whenever we run the test
from Jmeter by reading that file using  CSVData Config/String From file
Functions, We are seeing errors.

The problem is like in that file consists Most of the queries are with
&apos;, some special characters.

How can i trim them while j meter test reading that particular queries?

*Could any one please suggest on the same?*

Thanks & Regards,
Madhu

Re: Data File_Reading Problem.

Posted by Guruprasad R <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Pls go through these 2 links. It might help you solve your problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4514433/jmeter-csv-data-set-is-corrupting-japanese-strings-stored-as-proper-utf-8-i-get
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/CSV-data-set-config-problem-td3357599.html

Regards

--