Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Won Kang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 02:10:41 UTC

Open Office Korean translation

I have been in love with the Open Office for many years now.

I can give a hand with the following -

Translation to Korean
Adobe PhotoShop
Website design using the latest HTML5/CSS3/jQuery 2.1.3
Smartphone development using Apache Cordova

In Christ

Robert

Re: Open Office Korean translation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 29/01/2015 Robert Won Kang wrote:
> I have been in love with the Open Office for many years now.
> I can give a hand with the following -
> Translation to Korean

Welcome! We can surely use your help for Korean translations. Korean
translations are maintained at https://translate.apache.org/ko/aoo40/
and you can request an account following the instructions at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide ; please write again
if you have any doubts.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.