Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 13:49:05 UTC

Disable Host Name Verification in Thrift C++ Client

Hi,

Is there a way to disable host name matching in SSL handshake in thrift?
I'm using a c++ thrift client.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Isuru

Re: Disable Host Name Verification in Thrift C++ Client

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I already tried it and allowed everything by overriding all the
three methods. But still I get the same issue with certificate validation.
Any ideas on how to achieve this are highly appreciated.

Posted by Ben Craig <be...@ni.com>.