Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brendan Lawlor <br...@spokesoft.com> on 2003/06/29 15:03:16 UTC

downloading latest plugins

Hi,
   I'd like to use 1.2 of the ear plugin but the maven1.0b9 comes with 1.0
of this plugin installed. I can't find anywhere else to download 1.2 from.
What is the standard operating procedure here?

Thanks,
Brendan

Re: downloading latest plugins

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 09:03, Brendan Lawlor wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'd like to use 1.2 of the ear plugin but the maven1.0b9 comes with 1.0
> of this plugin installed. I can't find anywhere else to download 1.2 from.
> What is the standard operating procedure here?

Currently the plugins within Maven's CVS are distributed when Maven is
distributed. You have to check out the sources and build the individual
plugin and install it if you want something more current. We realize
this is cumbersome but that's what you have to do at the moment.

> Thanks,
> Brendan

jvz.

Jason van Zyl