Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/30 21:22:44 UTC

Refreshing modal window

Hi,

My problem is that after the user clicks AjaxSubmit button, and the
confirmation message is displayed in feedback panel, the window does not
refresh, so if the user scrolled to the bottom of the model window, he/she
does not see the confirmation message.

How can I get the modal window to refresh, so the top part of the window is
visible?

Thanks,
Anna

Re: Animating the opening of a modal window

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
WiQuery provides a nice Java Interface for using effects. You can see
them in action here.

http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wiquery.plugins.demo.EffectsPage

Ernesto

Posted by Anh <7z...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anh <7z...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro,

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Refreshing modal window

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry, it actually works in IE, but not in Mozilla. Does anybody have
any idea how to get it to work in Mozilla?

Thank you

--
Anna Simbirtsev
(416) 729-7331

Re: fancy javascript effects in wicket

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cris,

I use WiQuery and it is rather complete, the project has an active
community of developers and it is easy to get answers to your
questions on their forum. I haven't tried jWicket but I've seen Stefan
Lidner is very active in this list and from time to time he announces
new versions of jWicket on this list and he also gladly answer
questions of jWicket users. If you want to see WiQuery effects in
action take a look at

1- http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wiquery.plugins.demo.EffectsPage
(core effects)
2-http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wiquery.plugins.demo.UIEffectsPage
(some UI effects)

Best,

Ernesto

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Chris Colman

Re: Refreshing modal window

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.

--
Anna Simbirtsev
(416) 729-7331

Re: Refreshing modal window

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi, it does not work.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To execute javascript after AJAX, do the following
>
> ajaxRequestTarget.appendJavascript("alert('hello');");
>

> To jump to a section using javascript use
>
> window.location.hash = '#idname';
>

> You can put a #top anchor on top of your window, and then jump to it
> using the combination of code above.
> I have not tried this myself, though :)
>
> ajaxRequestTarget.appendJavascript("window.location.hash = '#top';");
>
> -Nelson
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I need to scroll to the top on ajax response. Would you have an example
> on
> > how to do it?
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Are you refreshing the whole window or just the feedback panel?
> > > You can try to refresh the whole window, or you can include some java
> > > script
> > > that scrolls your window to the top on the ajax response.
> > > -Nelson
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Anna Simbirtsev <
> asimbirtsev@gmail.com

> not
> > > he/she

> window