Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Lo...@lotus.com on 2001/04/10 20:45:08 UTC

Re: Cannot checkout java-icalendar module - ask on general@jakarta

Um, this kind of question is best answered on the
general@jakarta.apache.org list, not here in general@xml.apache.org.  Note
that all the java.apache.org projects have effectively been moved over to
jakarta.apache.org recently.

I remember hearing some updates about the icalendar module recently anyway
- did it move or change names recently?

The general@xml.apache.org list should be used for either large scale
technical issues or specific xml-oriented issues that span several projects
within the xml.apache.org space.  Any questions about specific or single
products should be asked on that particular project's mailing lists.

- Shane

---- you "Sven Kuenzler" <sv...@web.de> wrote ----

Posted by Sven Kuenzler <sv...@web.de>.
Hi,

meanwhile, the issue is resolved, thanks to Jon Stevens.

    Sven...

Re: Cannot checkout java-icalendar module - ask on general@jakarta

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
the java-icalendar module is availble through regular cvs access - I've
just downloaded it.
Charles