Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Alex K." <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/03 17:56:57 UTC

Re: WSS4J and Kerberos signatures

Hi,

I just would like to know if this thread and the Kerberos support could get
at any point to be committed in to the CSV (in case that you have had any
plan for this). From the mailing list it seems that the kerberos support now
is badly needed by the developer :0) including me .

Cheers

Alex

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex K. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just would like to know if this thread and the Kerberos support could
> get at any point to be committed in to the CSV (in case that you have
> had any plan for this). From the mailing list it seems that the kerberos
> support now is badly needed by the developer :0) including me .

Hi,

I am very familiar with Kerberos, but I have no experience with WSS4J
(though I've been lurking and promising Dims I'd pitch in on
Kerberos-related tasks).  If some WSS4J'ers wouldn't mind being
available for mentoring/hand-holding, I'm sure I could lend some
Kerberos domain expertise.

My first question is how would I go about testing this; what are the
"moving parts" I need to have running?  I have Kerberos clients and
servers at-hand ... what WSS client could I use to test?  What specs
should I read?

Enrique

Re: WSS4J and Kerberos signatures

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.