Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/22 19:07:47 UTC

Which Vector Graphics Format?

Folks,

I need to add my company's logo to the top of some PDF I am outputting with FOP.
I would rather not use a gif or jpeg if I can avoid it because it may not look good
when printed out on a high resolution laser.

So that leaves me with vector graphics formats.

Am I right in thinking the only vector graphics format supported is svg? -
And can I simply include an svg in the same way as including a jpeg...

Cheers

Alex
(who ought to know the answer already)

=====