Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by pa...@fastwebnet.it on 2003/10/20 15:32:26 UTC

Re: Problems with jdbc target

i have made a mistake on file properties.

using the torque gen (i use the 3.1 version) i have configurated the build.properties
with this value

torque.project = myproject
torque.database = oracle

torque.database.createUrl = jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhostdb:1521:mysid
torque.database.buildUrl = jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhostdb:1521:mysid
torque.database.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhostdb:1521:mysid
torque.database.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.database.user = user
torque.database.password = pwd
torque.database.schema = SCHEMA
torque.database.host = myhostdb

with this option the jdbc target work (on my project).

sorry for my english.

bye
daniele

trying to create the schema files out of an existing database, which
would be interesting for me, too. So, help her! ;)

David