Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in> on 2012/04/10 13:56:34 UTC

Issue with SStable loader.

Hello,

I had three node cluster which I converted to 4 node one. Later I decommissioned one of them and load balanced the data on remaining 3. I removed decommissioned node from 'seed list' . I restarted all nodes and performed compaction. After that when I am using sstable loader it is trying to connect to that decommissioned node and hence failing.

Can someone provide me solution to same.

Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

________________________________

Register for the Impetus webinar on Mobile Testing Automation : Best Practices - Apr 13 (10:00 am PT). http://bit.ly/Hb4YOq

Impetus' expert to present on 'Streamlining Cloud Based Performance Testing' at STAREAST 2012, FL - Apr 15 -20. Know more about our IP Enabled Solutions for Load Testing & Mobile Test Automation at the event.

RE: Issue with SStable loader.

Posted by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in>.
I don't understand config for sstableloader. I thought sstableloader just takes cassandra.yaml file and does it. pleae throw some more light on same.
Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
See this post for info on how the table loader is configured http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading

Cheers

Aaron Morton