Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/09/07 16:16:45 UTC

Mavenization for MR1 - HADOOP-7590

Do we still want/need to do this?

Thanks.

Alejandro

Re: Mavenization for MR1 - HADOOP-7590

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Yes,
 I think we need this, both for 0.23 and 0.24.  The current form of build is causing a lot of issues. Folks are not aware of checking ant after running maven and unknowingly break the builds.

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Sounds good, before proceeding I need closure on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7590?focusedCommentId=13094770&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13094770in
order to tweak v2.

Thanks.

Alejandro