Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org> on 2005/03/30 23:33:01 UTC

Upload cforms wigdet and mime-types.

Dear List.

I have a simple form with an upload widget:

<fd:upload id="upload" mime-types="image/png, image/jpeg" required="true">
   <fd:label>Déposer ce fichier:</fd:label>
   <fd:hint>Vous devez choisir un fichier</fd:hint>
</fd:upload>

When I try on upload an file without extension, even if the file is an
image/jpeg image, the validation failed with «upload.invalid-type»
message.

I didn't found anything in bug list/patch list. Is it the normal
behaviour?

Rgds.

--
Aurélien.

Re: Upload cforms wigdet and mime-types.

Posted by Michael Ebert <mi...@ebira.de>.
hi,

i had a similar problem with binary files. i removed the mime-types
tag of the form. without any mime-types it worked. but  the problem of
that solution could be, that you can't avoid the upload of other than
image files.

greetings,

michel

AD> Dear List.

AD> I have a simple form with an upload widget:

AD> <fd:upload id="upload" mime-types="image/png, image/jpeg" required="true">
AD>    <fd:label>Déposer ce fichier:</fd:label>
AD>    <fd:hint>Vous devez choisir un fichier</fd:hint>
AD> </fd:upload>

AD> When I try on upload an file without extension, even if the file is an
AD> image/jpeg image, the validation failed with «upload.invalid-type»
AD> message.

AD> I didn't found anything in bug list/patch list. Is it the normal
AD> behaviour?

AD> Rgds.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Ebert