Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/02/11 16:38:31 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.7.1 RC1

The vote is now closed, and with 4 binding +1s and no -1s or 0s we're
ready to release. I'll start the release process in short.

Ignasi

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.7.1 RC1

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> The Nexus repository has been released and all artifacts are already
> available in the Apache releases repo [1] (only Maven Central sync is
> pending), so I'd say yes, the 1.7.x branch is open again.

Yay. Thanks!

ap

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.7.1 RC1

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/jclouds/

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.