Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/11/04 23:27:50 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Hi all,

With 13 +1 non-binding votes, 5 +1 binding votes and no -1 or +/-0 votes,
This vote PASSES.

Thanks to everyone who voted.
The vote tally is attached.

Non-binding:
邵亮
Jenny Li
ShaoFeng Shi
Eugene Liu
Sheng Wu
Alex Lv
Yin Wan
John Liu
Kevin Yao
Matt Sicker
Xin Wang
Li De
He Wang

Binding:
Willem Jiang
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Dave Fisher
Uma Gangumalla
Henry Saputra

Thanks,
William.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Justin,

I cannot access this, I think our mentors will look into this.

Thanks,
William

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Could you have a look whether Apache Griffin miss anything in the agenda
before board meeting?

Henry should have updated the resolution part for apache griffin graduation.

Please tell us if we miss anything, so we can update it accordingly before
the meeting.

Thanks,
William

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Henry, Thanks!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Mentors,

Could you please submit Apache Griffin Graduation on the board agenda?

Thanks,
William
On Behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC