Posted to users@maven.apache.org by pieter claassen <pi...@claassen.co.uk> on 2008/11/27 16:10:00 UTC

Sharing static config data between jar and war project

I have a web project that connects to a db network server that I wrote.
Currently, the db server makes use of configuration data in my web source
tree and is just a sub package in my web project so it runs fine from within
eclipse (all dependencies are there and so is the src for the war)

1. Firstly, I want to package the server as a jar with its external
dependencies. This can be done by just breaking the server out into
src/server with its own jar pom but...
2.  I want to still have access to some static configuration information in
my web project without having to copy code.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Pieter