Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2009/11/09 16:35:59 UTC

Re: svn commit: r834109 - /cayenne/site/trunk/tlp-site/src/confluence/auto-export-template.txt

If I am not mistaken, tinyurl's expire after some time, no?

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 10/11/09 2:35 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, tinyurl's expire after some time, no?
>
> On Nov 9, 2009, at 5:33 PM, amaniatis@apache.org wrote:

I don't think they do expire, but even so, tinyurl isn't a great long term solution. But it gets it working again for now. My goal was to make sure we link to the editable Confluence page, not the non-editable exported page. That should help encourage users to edit and create wiki pages.

I tried lots of things to fool Confluence, but ultimately nothing worked. It rewrote every link I gave it.

Ari Maniatis

--

Aristedes Maniatis

Re: svn commit: r834109 - /cayenne/site/trunk/tlp-site/src/confluence/auto-export-template.txt

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Like I said, I don't have an example now, so it could be anything,
including just plain incorrect URL :-)

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.