Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andreas Sachs <an...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/15 07:29:28 UTC

JKMountFile ignored

Hello,
i'm trying to use JKMountFile to "announce" my mount-points to apache.
Apache does not redirect the specified addresses to tomcat and returns an
404 error message. With JKMount everything works fine. JKMountFile is inside
a virtualhost-section.

To debug the problem i raised JkLogLevel to debug (or trace) and looked
inside the logfile (JkLogFile).

There is no line containing the name of the mount-file.

How can i debug my problem? Should there be an entry in the logfile, where i
can see, that apache is accessing the mount-file? WHat could be my problem?

Thanks for your help
Andreas

PS: JkMountCopy Off is set