Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Harihar Nahak <hn...@wynyardgroup.com> on 2014/11/19 22:32:57 UTC

How to get list of edges between two Vertex ?

Hi,
I have a graph where no. of edges b/w two vertices are more than once
possible. Now I need to find out who are top vertices between which no. of
calls happen more?

output should look like (V1, V2 , No. of edges)
So I need to know, how to find out total no. of edges b/w only that two
vertices.

-----
--Harihar

Re: How to get list of edges between two Vertex ?

Posted by pradhandeep <pr...@gmail.com>.
Do you need the multiple edges or can you get the work done by having single
edge between two vertices?
In my view point, you can group the edges using groupEdges which will group
the same edges together. It may work because the message passed between the
vertices through same edges (replicated) will not be different.