Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@baseBeans.com> on 2003/08/06 04:33:00 UTC

OT Friday: Play build

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55539&release_id=176296

This is a struts.jar build, using a nightly build source, targeted at
JDK1.4 (j:Rockit RT.jar; not JDK 1.3) and Servlet 2.4 (Tomcat 5, not
Servelt 2.2) w/ late antlr.jar and minor touch ups.

To play, I removed struts.jar in basicPortal, and replaced with the new
jar... everything worked.
Why I did this... Iduno.

Note: I would not use this in production.
Late build/release of bP and Jasic use the old Struts 1.1 jar (1.3 jdk,
2.2 servlet)

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a>, mentoring and
project recovery in North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Portal Content Management</a>
basicPortal  software.