Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 18:41:05 UTC

RPCServiceClient

Hello:In addition to Service and Operation client, found from one of the
examples that there is RPCServiceClient. Have couple of questions regarding
the same:
1) Is there any examples using RPCServiceClient where the service takes a
java bean say Class A. Class A has other java beans like Class B and Class
C.

2) With Axis1, I used to do the registration for the complex types with the
Call API. Is it still the same approach with Axis2.

3) I also need to send the request and get the response XML directly. Is it
possible with Axis2. With Axis1 it was not possible.

Thanks for your time and help,

Regards,
Ravi

Re: RPCServiceClient