Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by pauljohn <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/15 18:07:43 UTC

One Footer, Many Applications

Hi,

We have several applications which have a common footer. Currently we have
duplicate footers.jsp files - one in each App.

Can Tiles reference a resource stored outside the app it's deployed in. For
example is the way to do something conceptually like this?:

<definition name="base-layout" template="/WEB-INF/layouts/base-layout.jsp">
   <put-attribute name="footer"
value="http://some.server.com/footer.html"/>
</definition>

Thanks,