Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/10/30 17:37:59 UTC

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 30 9 am PDT

Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Change JTA 1.1 dependency artifact id from "transaction-api" to
"jta" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-644

It seems that there is a problem with the patch. Since the only
artifact affected for maven 2 users is the api2/pom.xml, and maven 1
is used for everything else, perhaps simply updating the api2 pom
would be best. AI Michelle test just updating api2 pom and update the
JIRA.

2. Query timeout test https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-623

Still open AI's to finish the discussion of what exactly query timeout
means, and whether it's optional.

3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

16 Oct 08 AI Michelle: Investigate query timeouts as they apply to SQL
standard datastores.

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 30 9 am PDT

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi,

I'm sorry, I missed the call today. I forgot that the conference call is
one hour earlier for me, because Germany already switched back from
daylight saving time. I checked my email to prepare for the conference
call and found the minutes :-).

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680