Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <ou...@wlkp.org> on 2003/11/24 16:54:41 UTC

woody-field-styling

I have noticed that woody-field-styling.xsl uses a $uri variable to prefix all
resources but it is only used in   <xsl:template name="woody-field-head">
while the part that renders calendar icon has the address hardcoded.

I think that this parameter should be top level for this stylesheet so it is
easy to incorporate the stylesheet into own solution.
	ouzo

--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       ouzo@wlkp.org           _\\()//_

Re: woody-field-styling

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:

>I have noticed that woody-field-styling.xsl uses a $uri variable to prefix all
>resources but it is only used in   <xsl:template name="woody-field-head">
>while the part that renders calendar icon has the address hardcoded.
>
>I think that this parameter should be top level for this stylesheet so it is
>easy to incorporate the stylesheet into own solution.

You're right. Feel free to provide a patch!

Sylvain