Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pierre NOTEL <pi...@bull.net> on 2006/05/12 17:22:32 UTC

Saaj component

Hello,

Does anyone already use the saaj component in order to send message to a
webservice ?

In fact, I can now send a mail with attachment to my webservice, but I
have to modify manually the size (Content-Length: xxxx) in the header of
the soap request provided by servicemix before send it to axis/tomcat.
ServiceMix doesn't put the good size of the soap request in the header.

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Thank you,

Pierre NOTEL

Re: Saaj component

Posted by Pierre NOTEL <pi...@bull.net>.
Hi,

I tried to find the bug and I think finally that the content length is
good but there is an error when the saaj component fill the soap
request. The binary content of the attachment are not complete.
If I put the log in debug mode, an exception is raised and the end of
the soap request is not written.

In debug Eclipse mode, I find the error in the MimeUtils.java (axis
source code). The fonction getContentLength(
javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart bp) raise the exception. The exactly
line is "java.io.InputStream in = ds.getInputStream();".

I'm sorry but I haven't understand why this error appears...

So I use now the servicemix-http component...

Regards,

Pierre NOTEL

//************************************************************************

Re: Saaj component