Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org> on 2020/07/05 16:27:17 UTC

new committer: David Leangen

|The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache James has invited
David Leangen to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted. ||David started being active on the James project several months ago, and
started a huge documentation effort he seems committed to. Furthermore,
while doing this documentation work, he asked many questions that helps
us refining what the Apache James project is all about. Being a
committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.|

Re: new committer: David Leangen

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
What an awful formatting, let me correct this...