Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/10 20:35:47 UTC

I think there is a bug in Tax Authority ,Please anyone check ?

Hi all

When we create tax authority, in that when we add product rates, we add the
type of tax like sales tax,export tax,income tax etc and enter the
corresponding rate.
Ofbiz take these taxes as adjustments , right.

So when we create sales order,  these adjustments are added into
*order_adjustment
*table . When we see the contents of this table, then adjustment_type is
stored as "*SALES_TAX*" . I think it should be added as the type of tax we
configure in tax authority ( *export,sales,income tax *etc).

I think this is a bug.

Can please anyone look for this.
Would be of great help

Regards
Kunal

Re: I think there is a bug in Tax Authority ,Please anyone check ?

Posted by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott

Thanks for spending time for my query. I will do this and will share the
results soon.

Kunal

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kunal