Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2012/01/01 13:46:07 UTC

Re: File leak in 7.0.23?

APR + native. Good catch there, I took apr out and I am no longer seeing the FD leak.

I was running APR 1.3.8 with TC-native 1.1.19, so I thought that maybe these old versions were the problem. But I upgraded to APR 1.4.5 and tc-native 1.1.22 (the latest stables from both) and am still seeing the FD leak, whenever APR+native is enabled.

/Janne

Re: File leak in 7.0.23?

Posted by Mike Wertheim <mw...@hyperreal.org>.
If a simple test case isn't discovered, I'm happy to test out
potential fixes (by deploying the fixes to one of my production
servers and seeing whether or not the server dies after running for a
day).

Re: File leak in 7.0.23?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: File leak in 7.0.23?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
> OK. Sounds like APR/native has an issue. There was a fair bit of refactoring in 7.0.22.
>
> I'll see if I can reproduce it. A simple test case may help.

Should I open a bug now on the issue tracker?

/Janne

Re: File leak in 7.0.23?

Posted by ma...@apache.org.